Congratulations! You have decided to get married.
This is an exciting time for you both. Authorised to solemnise marriages according to Australian Law, I am trained and qualified to help you create the ceremony of your dreams and conduct your wedding ceremony.
With my guidance and assistance, you can include your own words, your choice of music, meaningful readings or poetry and symbols or traditions into your wedding ceremony.
As your marriage celebrant, I will:
- Work with you to choose or compose a ceremony that meets your needs and reflects your expectations.
- Commit to provide you with the highest standards of service, privacy and confidentiality; and
- Provide access to resources and knowledge to draw upon, as you plan your special day.
What does this mean?
- I have Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
- I have Copyright Protection
- I have access to a national resource network.
This can provide you with the assurance that you are getting the best professional service in planning and celebrating your special day.